With this recipe you can have a delicious, cold, frothy coffee treat right from the comfort of your own home without the high price tag and artificial ingredients found in some coffee shops. Our signature coffee cocktails, which are traditional cocktail recipes made with a cold brew coffee base, are a customer favorite. This Nutellicino with chocolate and hazelnut was especially popular.
This recipe starts with cold brewed coffee. You can learn how to make that in our “how-to” posts under our resources tab: https://somscafe.com/soms-cafe-cold-brew/. We also have some cold brew coffee pitchers available in our accessories to make it really easy to make cold brewed coffee all summer https://somscafe.com/product/cold-brew-pitcher/. This pitcher can be used for iced tea or fruit infused water if you pour some vinegar and baking soda into it with hot water and give it a good rinse. We are working on making our cold brewed coffee available for sale but until then, if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can make it to order with 4-5 day notice.
- 8oz Som’s café cold brew coffee
- 1oz milk of your choice
- 1/2 oz hazelnut syrup
- 1/2 oz chocolate syrup
- For this drink you will need some kind of shaker cup to shake the coffee cocktail. You can use a martini shaker if you have one, but if not, a protein shaker bottle or a 16oz mason jar will work just fine.
- Add the cold brew coffee, milk, hazelnut syrup and chocolate syrup to the shaker cup.
- Stir it with a long spoon before you start shaking to make sure the chocolate sauce is incorporated into the drink.
- Add ice up to about an inch and a half below the top of the shaker.
- Put the lid on the shaker and shake for about 20 seconds. This will ensure that your cocktail is well mixed and will create foamy top. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
We hope you enjoy this delicious treat. Try it out and leave us some comments to tell us how it worked for you!