What is better than coffee? Coffee and Vodka. With the diversity of our team (a sommelier, a barista, and a tea lover) we love mixing beverages and coming up with unique drinks. So here is a fun iced coffee drink for you to enjoy at brunch that will help you to beat the summer heat.
- 1.5 oz chilled Som’s Café Espresso: order here https://somscafe.com/product/mokka-java-2/
- 1.5 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Absolut or Grey Goose Vodka
- Splash of Cream
- To make the espresso, follow out previous post here: https://somscafe.com/how-to-make-a-latte-cappuccino-at-home/ . There is also a video link in the blog post.
- Add ingredients to a martini shaker, shake for about 20-25 seconds.
- Use a bar strainer to pour the chilled espresso martini into a glass.
- Garnish on top with a few espresso beans.
Need a signature cocktail? With our coffees and teas we love coming up with fun beverages for your next event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.